About Me

My photo
This is a blog with stories inspired by a muse known as Eddie. I respect this man thoroughly and I do not mean to insult him in any way. This is just a fantasy. Please leave comments. I write for myself mainly, but an occasional comment is highly appreciated.

Monday 23 February 2015

Nanny in Seattle, part 13



I lie in Eddie's bed and stare at the ceiling. My finger draws little circles on the skin of his back. Eddie lies partly on top of me. His left arm and leg make me almost immobile. He is asleep. His impossibly long lashes rest on his cheek. He looks flushed. When I trace my fingers over his chin I feel the stubbles of his beard. His looks are those of a male elf. I know he must be much older then me, but I feel protective.
He is a cheat and a bastard.
But I don't care.
I am a cheat too.
I am now.
I wouldn't have been if he weren't a cheat. I would have been his girl.
I am his girl.
I gave him my body.
And I gave it again.
And I will give it again if he wants me.
I know he wants me.
But he has a girlfriend.
The Australian girl has said so. With an unpleasant smile. She said;
"Eddie went to Seattle. Together with his girlfriend."

"Eddie." I shake my upper body.
"Hmmmfff?"
"We should talk."
He opens his eyes. His eyes, blue as the ocean on a sunny day.
"Lotte." Everytime he says my name I feel a butterfly summersaulting in my tummy.
"We came here to talk. Remember?"
He has a dirty little smile on his face. Leans on his elbows on both sides of my head.
He softly nips my bottom lip with his teeth. I feel his dick stirring. Again.
He is my first.
I'm not sure if this stamina is normal, but I kind of like it. Being wanted.
"Yeah uh...talk." He mumbles. Rolls of me, cupping his penis.
He breathes in deep.
"You called me an asshole, like uh twice? What's up with that? Uhhh...I know I should have told you I was going to Seattle...I wanted to...but... I didn't get the chance...or opportunity."
"You acted so weird when I left after...after we fucked. And you didn't try to find me." I say.
"Yes, no! I did try!" He rolls on his side, pulls me to him. The only one who knew who you were was Diego. And he wouldn't say a thing." Laughs. "Your boss gave him the sack, you know."
He looks serious again. "I tried to find you. Honest."
"And there was the other thing." I say accusingly.
"Aaaah." Eddie rolls back on his back again. Wipes his hair back from his face.
"The other thing..." He sighs.
"Your girlfriend..."
"My girlfriend. Who told you I have a girlfriend? Was it Diego?" Eddie sits up. His legs bent under him, staring down at me.
"So it's true then."
He raises his shoulders. An empty look on his face.
"So that's why you call me an asshole?"
"Well, duh," I say, "giving away my virginity isn't something I do every day. I can only do that once, actually."
Eddie stares at me with this frown he has.
"So you just give it away to any random guy that comes along?" Eddie exclaims.
"Not fair!" I jump of the bed.
"Oh, I forgot! I saved your life. So uh it was an act of thankfulness? And what about this Chad guy? Did he save your life too? I should have known, hot chick like you..."
"You are an asshole." I scream.
I grab some clothes lying around and pull them on and run out of the apartment.
"Lotte." Eddie yells after me. But I just run.

After a while I slow down. It has stopped raining, but I have no idea where I am.
I just walk. The people I pass look at me strangely. It must be my hair and the way I am dressed. Also maybe because I feel tears running down my face.
Why did we fight?
I can't really tell.
Why did I go with him?
Why did I let him fuck me again?
And again?
Why didn't he just tell the truth about his girlfriend?
He didn't say anything about his girlfriend.
Instead he kind of implies I am a slut.
I give away my body to any random guy.
Sleeping around.
I guess I am a slut. The kids at school were right. A slut.

Hey Lotte, nice tits you have. Hahaha. Lotte, when will you be Playboy's new spread? Slutty Lotty. Hahaha. Lotte spreads her legs for a Bacardi Coke. Their voices echo in the back of my mind.

I wander through a more quiet neighbourhood. Some offices, empty buildings, a small park with a half pipe. A bench. I curl up on the bench. It must be late in the afternoon. A blackbird is singing and the sun is almost down. The clothes I randomly picked up are all Eddie's. I put my nose in the sleeves of the jacket and start crying again.

Two cars stops and I hear a door open. Someone walks up to me.
Puts his arms around me and picks me up. He carries me to the car and puts me on the back seat. Pulls a blanket over me.
He gets in the driver seats.
Calls out of the window. "Thanks, man."
"Just take care of her."I hear softly from the other car.
"I will."
And then he drives away.
I try to sit up. I look at the back of the drivers head. Long black curly hair.

It is Chad.

Quickly I turn around, just in time to see the red car in the rear window. Driving the other way.
Eddie's car.


No comments:

Post a Comment