About Me

My photo
This is a blog with stories inspired by a muse known as Eddie. I respect this man thoroughly and I do not mean to insult him in any way. This is just a fantasy. Please leave comments. I write for myself mainly, but an occasional comment is highly appreciated.

Sunday 15 February 2015

Nanny in San Diego, part 8



Eddie leans over me while he strokes his hair back.
"Oh yeah." He whispers and then he kisses me. It is a deep and passionate kiss. He literally takes my breath away. His hand wanders over my belly, lower, between my legs and touches me.
"Oh...you're so wet." He groans while he gently moves one finger into me. Rhythmically moving it, then a second one.
"Show me how much you want me." He whispers as he rubs the ball of his thumb against my clitoris.
I break free from his mouth to catch some breath and gasp; "how?"
"Just show me."
I push my underbelly against his hand, inviting him to quicken his moves, while my hand finds a way into his briefs -grabbing his hard and throbbing boner. My inexperienced fingers massage him until he starts trembling.
"Shoot." He moans and rolls of me, reaching for his shorts.
"Don't go, Eddie." I whimper anxiously. Afraid to be rejected again.
"Oh baby, " he whispers, "do you really think I can stop now?"
Lying on his back he takes of his briefs and rolls a condom over his erect penis.
"You're so huge." I mutter, staring at his lean naked body with this large beautiful rod sprouting from a bush of wild dark hair.
"Yeah?"
"I guess."
"You're not sure?"
"No."
A husky laugh.
He lies on his back with one arm under his head and holding his dick in his fist slowly moving up and down.
I kiss the inside of his arm. The hairs in his armpit tickle my nose. His smell is spicy, salty, like the ocean he seemed part of today.
"Eddie....you...you will be the first...." I whisper in nervous awe.
"Oh Lotte," he rolls back onto me. "And you still want me to...to fuck you?"
"Yes....yes I want you." And I push my hips against him.
He groans and kisses my neck, softly bites one of my breasts, licking my sensitive nipple - while he starts finger fucking me again.
Making me feel like I am on fire.
I feel my womb contract, reach an orgasm and at the same time Eddie moves my legs further apart and steers his shaft into me. Rough.
I cry out in surprize and lust.
The pain quickly makes way for an overwhelming pleasure. He seems to fit into me like he is a part of me and the friction is about to push me towards the edge again.
I know am panting and moaning without shame.
And so does Eddie.
"Yes," he moans.
"Oh...yes...you're so wet.
....so tight...
...ohhh....squeeze again you dirty hot little nanny from heaven....
...fuck it...I'm coming....
....ohhhh, fuck..."
I lift my hips higher and higher to receive him. With my back arched like a bow, almost standing on my toes, he pulls me even closer while he stands on his knees, fucking me hard.
"Jesus fucking christ, you're so hot!" He roars as I feel he is spilling his seed.
I cry out his name and he shivers and collapses onto me. I press his head against my chest while I feel tears of joy rolling from the corners of my eyes.

All is quiet.
He lies with his head on my chest. His mouth open, gasping for air. I stroke his long wavy hair, spread over my shoulders and breasts like the veil of a bride.
And so we fall asleep.

A loud pounding.
At first I don't know where I am. Eddie lifts his head. Looks at me, covers me with the sleeping bag and jumps of the bed.
"Open that door! We know you are there!"
Again the loud pounding.
Eddie grabs his shorts, steps into them and walks to the door.
"Who is this?" He yells.
"It's Diego, man! Open the fucking door!"
Eddie curses.
Opens the door.
Diego almost falls inside. And with him...with him is mister Van Breukelen. My employer and my father's friend.
He looks at me with a shocked and angry frown.
"Lotte, get your things. You're coming home with me, right this instant." He says in a grim tone.




1 comment: