About Me

My photo
This is a blog with stories inspired by a muse known as Eddie. I respect this man thoroughly and I do not mean to insult him in any way. This is just a fantasy. Please leave comments. I write for myself mainly, but an occasional comment is highly appreciated.

Saturday 14 February 2015

Nanny in San Diego, part 7




I didn't want to think of it, but it all came back.

The rejection and the laughter at school the next day.
Carel had told Iris, my supposed best friend, that I had practically threw myself at him that night. Naked and stark drunk. The truth is that he was pissed too and even though he tried to fuck me he couldn't get it hard enough.
I was so in love. I choose him for my first time, but I was not attractive enough. That is what I thought anyway. I must have fallen asleep after he left for the bathroom, because I never saw the pictures he took. But he copied and distributed them to all our friends, at school, at the club.
Bullying is horrible.
After my attempt to kill myself by cutting my wrists my father took me of school and send me to a special boarding school in Switzerland. Made new friends, I passed, all was forgotten.

Until now.
Rejection is a horrible thing. It seems to come back, becomes a pattern. I am never good enough.
Knocking on the door.
"Lotte?"
It is Eddie.
"Lotte, are you crying?"
I stay silent.
Urgent knocking.
I ignore the knocking and get of the toilet and roll into a ball. Lie naked on the bathroom floor, holding my breath. He should leave me alone. I'm not good enough for such a gorgeous guy. Fucking surf elf.

A sudden loud crashing sound as he breaks through the bathroom door. I scream and cower under the sink.
"Hey there?" He kneels in front of me. Holds his hand out.
"What's wrong?" A concerned look on his face.
I take a deep quivering breath. "Leave me."
He withdraws a bit and looks around to find a big bathing towel. He reaches for me and drapes the towel around me. Pulls me towards him. Takes me in his arms like I'm a baby.
"Relax. Everything will be okay. You're safe." He whispers in my hair.
And I break down. Cry my heart out while he holds me and makes soothing sounds.

After a while I stop crying, tremors go through my body, but he still holds me in a tight embrace. We sit motionless for a while, only his warm and strong hand stroking my back.
I look up at his face. Rub my eyes, wipe away the tears.
He has such a sincere look in his eyes I can not help but smile a bit at him.
He smiles back. Lifts me up as if I am a bundle of feathers and carries me to the sofa bed.

After he lays me down his eyes seem to caress my completely naked body, but with a slightly rueful smile -it seems- and a small shake of the head, he covers me up by pulling the sleeping bag over me and tucking me in.  And like I am a child he pecks me on my forehead. But I am not a child, and the kiss seems to spread over my entire body. Like a fire.
He straightens and turns, grabs his car keys from the table and walk to the door.
"Don't leave me...Eddie, please. Don't leave me alone." I plead.

I feel comforted and safe in his arms. We are spooning. At first he was lying on the sleeping bag, his arms wrapped around me. But after a while he took of his clothes except his boxer briefs and gently slipped under the cover beside me. Even though I feel his warm almost naked skin against mine I feel comforted and safe in his arms. I snuggle up and soon feel drowsy.

During the break they all stare at me, I feel their eyes in my back and they point at me. The whispers get louder and louder. The whispers turn into shouting and laughing, they push me, they shove me, they pull my hair they grab my tits. I run but they follow me, trip me, I fall, I scream...

A voice whispers my name, fingers gently lift my hair and lips caress the back of my neck.
A hand softly squeezes my belly. Pulls me against him.
"Lotte, calm down. It is only a dream." It is Eddie with his deep, silken sound.
"Eddie," I sob. "Please fuck me."
I push my ass up against him. I can feel his dick through his briefs. He doesn't retreat but doesn't move either.  He is getting harder, though.
"Are you sure?"
I turn around in his arms. Put my hands on both sides of his face and softly kiss his mouth.
"I'm sure. So sure it almost hurts. Do you want me?"
His hands slide over my body, up to my shoulders and he moves me on my back - kissing me rough and then looks me in the eyes. He leans on one elbow with his hair hanging over his face, partly covering it. His tongue licks his lips and then he smiles.
"Oh yeah." He whispers, stroking his hair back and slowly bending his head to kiss me again.


1 comment:

  1. I can just hear that voice saying Oh Yeah! Janice S

    ReplyDelete