About Me

My photo
This is a blog with stories inspired by a muse known as Eddie. I respect this man thoroughly and I do not mean to insult him in any way. This is just a fantasy. Please leave comments. I write for myself mainly, but an occasional comment is highly appreciated.

Monday 16 February 2015

Nanny in San Diego, part 9



Mark van Breukelen is looking at me disapproving. I want to shrink into oblivion.
I am so busted. In stead of being a good girl, fresh from school, abroad, waiting for my employers to get home I get caught naked in the bed of a long haired surf dude. Van Breukelen will obviously inform my father and I'll be send home. Which probably is a good thing because I was bored here anyway. But I look at Eddie. Eddie who is standing protectively between me, mr. Van Breukelen en Diego who is lurking in the back.
I don't want to go home.
I have fallen in love.
I just got deflowered. I can't help the smug grin on my face. I will not be bored here again.
"Get dressed and come with me, this instant." Van Breukelen says.
"Why would she," Eddie interrupts with his hands clasped into fists. "Who the fuck are you?"
"And who might you be, sir?" Van Breukelen says in a condescending manner.
"It's okay, Eddie." I say.
I look at Mark while wrapping the sleeping bag around me. "Mark, if you give me a moment I will get dressed. Eddie was friendly enough to take me to his house after I was left alone on the beach. I had no idea how to get home."
"Left alone? " Van Breukelen turns to Diego.
"She was suddenly gone, sir!" Diego exclaims with his hands held high. "I was looking for her, but they said she left with Eddie here."
"Is this true, Lotte?"
"No," I say.
"Diego, come to my office tomorrow morning. Consider your job done."
"But sir..."
"Tomorrow, Diego."
Diego leaves the apartment, walking like he was kicked in the ass. Which he probably will be soon, looking at Mark's face.
Mark van Breukelen walks up to Eddie, reaches out his hand. "Thank you, sir, for looking after my children's nanny."
"My pleasure, sir." Eddie says with a firm voice.
I giggle. Eddie looks at me over his shoulder. He smiles his dimply smile. I feel something lurching in my belly again.
"You, young lady, get dressed. I promised your father to take care of you. And I will."
I try to walk dignified to the bathroom. Dragging the sleeping bag behind me like a cloak.

When I return, dressed in my bikini and Eddie's flannel, mr. Van Breukelen and the elf are sitting on the bed turned back to sofa again - drinking a beer from a bottle.
Eddie looks from my face to my legs, which makes me blush.
Van Breukelen stands up.
"Ready, Lotte?"
I glance at Eddie who still stares at my legs.
"I am." I walk up to Eddie and kiss him on the cheek.
"Thank you, Eddie, for everything."
He says nothing. His eyes are cast.
I fold the sleeping bag and put it under the sofa, my arm touches Eddie's leg and he looks at me sideways. The frown is back.
Mark puts his arm around my shoulder and leads me outside.
Before he closes the door behind him he says to Eddie; "Good luck in Washington, Eddie. Remember what I said. You can always call me if you need some help. I know some people in the business"
"Thanks, Mark." Eddie says. "Appreciate it."
And he stares at me again. The look on his face is 
unfathomable.

In silence we drive along the coastal road to the house where the Van Breukelen family lives. I try to remember the route he is taking. I make a mental note to get to know my way around soon. As long as I don't get send home it might get in handy.
I'm thinking of what Mark said to Eddie. Washington? What's in Washington? What do I know of Eddie anyway. As soon as I have time for myself I will go to the beach again.
Speak to Eddie. I feel the butterfly in my belly again. Summersaulting. I put my nose in Eddie's flannel, inhale deep.

After we get to the house Daphne is there. Lecturing me about the irresponsible decision to go to the beach without consulting them. They came home early because one of the children, Hannah, wasn't feeling well and they found the house empty. Fortunately Rosita was still awake and told them I had left with Diego. But when they called Diego and heard I wasn't with him all hell broke loose.
But Diego said he thought he knew where I was and that is how they found me.
"We won't call your father, young lady, but there won't be a next time. As long as you live under our roof we are responsible for you."

Two days go by.
Three days.
I play with the kids. Read with them. Draw, swim in the pool.
Eat with them...and have boring evenings alone. Watch television. Listen to music.
But tomorrow I have the day off and Daphne offered to lent me her bike so I can ride to the beach. I can not wait to kiss Eddie again.
Mark refused to give me Diego's phone number so I can't ask him for Eddie's number.
Thinking of Eddie makes me flushed. We fucked. And it was heaven. I have to see him. Fuck with him again. Make love.

It's quite easy to ride to the beach. I can even ride over the boulevard. Which is much safer because the traffic is not really used to bikes next to cars. I recognize the dunes and the car park where Diego brought me.
With a racing heart beat I descend the steep dune and look around if I see any familiar faces. A familiar.
In the distance I see a group of surfers paddling. I take off my tee and shorts and because I am already wearing my bikini run into the sea immediately. Lovely ocean.
The smell of the ocean makes me think of Eddie again and I swim to the group of surfers floating on their boards.
"Dutchie!" It's the Rasta girl.
"Hi Reggae woman!" I laugh. "How are things?"
"Cool!"
"Wanna try?" She gestures to her board. Inviting me to climb it.
We spend hours -it seems- with her trying to learn me how to surf. And slowly I start to get the hang of it.
We get hungry and thirsty and we get back to shore. We join the rest of the group, and like last time they share their food and drinks and also pass a joint or two.
But not a sign of Eddie.
Eventually I ask Darcy, that is the name of the Rasta girl, if she knows if Eddie will be around.
"Eddie?" She laughs and gives me a friendly shove. "So you like Eddie, do you?"
"Yeah..I guess..." I blush.
"Hey Aussie!" Darcy yells at the Australian girl, Matthew's girl. "Where's Eddie?"
The Australian looks up from the salad she is eating.
"Eddie left!"
"Left where?"
Aussie looks from Darcy to me. A strange look on her face.
"Eddie went to Seattle. Washington State. Together with his girlfriend."




No comments:

Post a Comment