About Me

My photo
This is a blog with stories inspired by a muse known as Eddie. I respect this man thoroughly and I do not mean to insult him in any way. This is just a fantasy. Please leave comments. I write for myself mainly, but an occasional comment is highly appreciated.

Thursday 5 February 2015

Nanny in San Diego, part 4



I'm lying on my side like a foetus, coughing my longs out. Strong arms hold me and a man speaks with soothing words to me. Nausea rolls over me and I barf. I have swallowed loads of seawater it seems. A hand combs my hair back and a thick towel is draped over me while my shoulders are being rubbed. When my stomach is more at ease I turn to see who the caring person is that holds me in such a warm embrace.
It is that guy Matthew, the jambee player, a big bear of a man.
"Hi there, Dutchie," Matthew says with a big grin on his face. "You gave us all a scare."
I croak something inaudible.
A girl hands me a cup with a warm fluid. Tea. Gratefully I take a view sips. She stares at me while leaning against Matthew who drapes his arm around her legs.
"What a silly move." She shakes her head. She has an Australian accent. "What were you thinking going into the ocean alone."
"Sorry." I cough.
"You were lucky Eddie came after you."
I get a coughing fit and take another quick sip of the tea to sooth my throat.
"Eddie?" I croak.
"Yeah, man." She says. "He fucking dragged you on the shore. You owe him your life!"
I look around but don't see him.
"Where is he?" I ask.
"I don't know. He said he had to get something." She gestures to the car park.
Matthew hoists me up on my two feet.
"Let's get you back to the fire." He says.
"No, thanks." I say. "I have to talk to Eddie."
"Are you okay now?"
"Yes, I'm fine. Bit shaky and my throat hurts, but I'm alright. Thank you so much for looking after me. You are great people."
I run in the direction of the parked cars.
The girl shouts after me, laughing. But I didn't quite hear it.
I turn and see them standing together. She gestures at her body and then at me.

"Put some clothes on!"

"Hey, Lotte." A whisper.
I look behind me. It is Eddie. He is holding a bundle and stares at me. At my face. Concerned. Then his gaze drops and I feel his eyes scanning my body then back at my face again. I can not read him, but I feel I am glowing.
Put some clothes on Matthew's girl had said. I look down at my bikini. The top is all wrong and I am almost exposed. A piece of seaweed does some censorship. Draped subtly over one of my breasts, covering a nipple that tries to peep out.
I hear Eddie swallow loud.
When I look up again he stands right in front of me. I can feel his body heat.
The bundle he holds is a blanket and some clothes. He takes a checkered flannel shirt and tucks it over me. I put my arms in the sleeves while he starts to button up. Starting at the bottom ones. His fingers softly touch my belly as he closes the flannel over my navel, they stroke over my ribs through the fabric. Then he grabs both sides of the shirt where my breasts are, pushing them up, pulling me towards him, against him.
I gasp.
His eyes are dark and before his mouth lands on mine I can see a crooked smile.

The kiss starts hungry, his lips press on mine, but then he pulls back a bit and strokes with his tongue over mine. Inviting. Teasing. Tasting. My lips part and when our tongues meet I feel like I am shivering inside. His hands glide over my body. Grabbing my buttocks, pressing my hips against him. I can feel he grinds his crotch over my underbelly. Pressure. Giving me an unfamiliar feeling, beginning in my belly, going down, between my legs. One hand leaves my butt and moves up, softly touching one of my breasts.
His mouth leaves mine and he bites my neck. I can hear his breath. Heavy.
And suddenly he let's me go.
"Sorry." He mumbles, wildly shakes his beautiful hair and walks away with big paces.


I sigh. Stare at him going, in disbelieve.
"Eddie!" I call after him.

No comments:

Post a Comment