About Me

My photo
This is a blog with stories inspired by a muse known as Eddie. I respect this man thoroughly and I do not mean to insult him in any way. This is just a fantasy. Please leave comments. I write for myself mainly, but an occasional comment is highly appreciated.

Monday 9 February 2015

Nanny in San Diego, part 6





Sit straight - act casual - don't look at him - get up and walk to the bathroom - lean back and lick your lips - take of the flannel shirt - compliment him about the apartment - ask what music he put on, all kind of scenarios flash through my head as the gorgeous elf-like surf dude walks towards me. But I do none of these, I only stare at him like a rabbit does at the headlights of a car that is about to hit it.

He stops right in front of me. His legs apart, my feet in between, our skin almost touching. I look up at him. On his face is a slight smile, in his eyes an inscrutable intensity. Shyly I lower my gaze. I can see the fly of his shorts is missing a button.
"Your fly is open." I blurt out.
He puts his hand on his crotch, holds it there, basking and protective.
"I kind of keep forgetting. Ehm...ehm...when I get dressed I...ehm...just grab something lying around and I put it on." He says with a soft but deep voice. Like silk.
"Yeah?"
"Yeah." He whispers.
He cups my chin, makes me look up.
"Do you want to...uh..."
I know I frown.
"Do you want to use the bathroom first?"
"Yes please."
I get up. But he doesn't move away. We stand really close. My breasts press against him and I feel my nipples stiffen. With his thumb -while his hand is still holding his crotch- he draws little circles on my lower abdomen, giving me goose bumps and tiny spasms inside my belly.
Up close his eyes are the deepest blue, with little brown specs. His soft pink lips are slightly open and I can see he presses his tongue against the back of his teeth.
I raise my hand and grab a handful of his hair, pulling him further to me.
My lips touch the corner of his mouth, glide over his bottom lip as he softly bites my upper lip. Our tongues explore.
His hand, now on the small of my back reveals the treasure he was holding. He is really hard. Pressing against me.
With trembling hands I reach for the rim of his shorts, try to open them.
"Lotte." Eddie moans.
His mouth is in my neck, biting, nibbling, sucking. He is kneading my breast, bends his head as he opens the shirt and pushes the fabric of my bikini away too lick my hard nipple. He softly grazes his teeth against it.
Overwhelmed by the feeling my legs can barely hold me up and I collapse on the sofa bed. Pulling Eddie with me.

I lie on the bed and Eddie is kind of hanging over me. His hands on both sides of my head. He is pushing his hips against me. I can feel his hard rod in his pants sliding over my underbelly. I spread my legs a bit, so we are dry fucking. But he doesn't kiss me. He looks at my face as if he is going to eat me. Like a lion and I am a lamb.
My breathing gets louder and softly I whisper his name. Questioning.
He stops his movements. Puts his forehead against mine. Holds his breath a while and then lets it go. In a painful moan.
"We shouldn't be doing this, Lotte."
He rolls of me.

I stare at the ceiling. This can't be happening. I'm flushed all over my body, my heart is pounding but I feel like an ice bucket was just emptied over me.
Slowly I get up and walk to the bathroom.
I lock the door and take my clothes of.
Seated on the toilet I press my fists against my eyes and silently weep.








4 comments:

  1. I'm sure he has a good reason... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh a bad guy but such a good guy

    ReplyDelete
  3. He just doesn't want to take advantage because she is so young and inncocent ;) Like the good guy he is <3 Well done!

    ReplyDelete