About Me

My photo
This is a blog with stories inspired by a muse known as Eddie. I respect this man thoroughly and I do not mean to insult him in any way. This is just a fantasy. Please leave comments. I write for myself mainly, but an occasional comment is highly appreciated.

Thursday 24 September 2015

The sculptor; part 13



So this well proportioned sculptor with his beautiful face and long wavy hair stands in the shower, the water streams over his smooth skin and -
although he tries to tame it by holding his hand in front of his penis, pushing it aside - his lust clearly visible.
He holds out his hand. To me.
"Come here, baby. Come join me."
The candles in the dark bathroom, the fog from the running warm water. He even put on some music. The rhythm from Chris & Cosey doesn't even surprize me.

 It's never like this when I'm not with you

I feel so overwhelmed by all this. Dizzy. He is doing this for me, little Hálwen.
As if in trance I walk to him.
He breathes out loud when he takes me in his arms, like he has been holding his breath all this time.
His warm, wet body feels amazing. I stand on my toes to taste his lips with my tongue.
To drink from his mouth as if I had been in the desert.
"Eddie, I...."
"Shhhh...." he whispers, "don't say anything."
He takes an oily substance, it smells delicious, and pours it in his hand. Gently he starts massaging me, carefully treating the scratches and abrasions on my skin. And where he touches me with his fingers, the palms of his hands, his mouth follows. The inside of his arms follow, his legs follow, his cheeks, his hair. I feel him everywhere; I feel everything of him everywhere. As if he tries to devour me.

Driving blind, to hell knows where

"Oh...Hálwen." Eddie moans.

With you


And then he abruptly lets me go. Strokes the hair from his face and as if in despair he squeezed his eyes tight.
He turns of the tab. Gets out of the cabin, takes a big soft towel and softly starts rubbing me dry.
And again; as if I'm a baby and as if he can't get enough of it he lifts me up and carries me back to my room.

With care he lays me down on the bed while his eyes scan every part of my body. A slight smile plays around his beautiful lips and a soft look in his eyes.
"Not of this earth." An almost inaudible whisper from his mouth.
Now I hold out my hand. Beg him to come to me.
He kneels next to me on the bed. Leans over to kiss me. A deep thorough kiss. The feeling of his tongue in my mouth. Ohh. What it does to me.
I cling to him. My arms around his neck.  He leans on one elbow, his other arm lifting me partly out of the bed, pressing me against him. Then, without letting me go, he rolls over - on his back. I stroke his hair from his forehead to look at his face; with my fingers I trace his brows.
"You are so beautiful, Eddie." I say with a small voice.
He just smiles. A sad smile somehow.
His lips feel so soft under my fingertips. Playfully he nibbles them, making me shiver each time the tip of his tongue joins in.
Jealous of my fingertips I trace the heart shaped bow of his upper lip with my tongue.
And then our mouth entwine again in this kiss I would wish never to end.
Our lovers-wrestle gets us in a sitting position.
Drinking each other in. I grind my nakedness against the short hair of his under belly, feeling the length of his penis rubbing between my butt cheeks.
We are panting in the same rhythm.

At the moment I explode against his body and cry his name he grabs my hip with one hand and with the other slowly lowers me upon his rod. While he fills me up I still contract and shiver from my orgasm, making him groan and his thrusting uncontrolled.
"Hálwen...f-for gods-s-sake..." He moans.
With his arms tight around me he turns me on my back and starts screwing me in a passionate almost violent manner. But at the same time he softly kisses me, makes sweet loving sounds, caressing my face, my hair.
I push myself up against him; raise my hips to receive every stroke.
And while he looks me in the eyes he suddenly turns rigid and with a last powerful move he unloads in me, causing me to come a second time.
"My love...." he whispers in my ears.
And without letting me go we fall into an endlessly deep sleep. Entwined, our bodies glowing and shimmering with sweat.

The next morning I wake by loud pounding and shouting at the upstairs floor.
Eddie is partly lying on me. One hand possessively on one of my breasts the other tangled in my hair. My head is in the crook of his arm. I kiss his chest, where his arm ends.
His skin is soft against my lips. I breathe in his scent.
He looks so cute in his sleep. Like a faun. A smile on his pink heart shaped mouth.
His dick lies on my thigh. It's big but not repulsive at all. Quite beautiful in a way.
I smile.
"Eddie, wake up." I quietly whisper in his ear.
"Hmmm." He breathes contently.
"Eddie...someone is in your room."
Then the person stomps down the stairs and there is loud banging on my door.

"Eddie! Are you here?"
"What!" Eddie yells, holding me closer.
The door opens. It is the bass player of Eddie's band.
"Come on, dude." He cries out. "You have to hurry. The bus leaves in 10 minutes. Get your stuff."
Eddie groans, and jumps out of bed.
Hurriedly he drapes a towel around his hips and turns to me.
"Hálwen, I...uh....you...."
"Say goodbye to the chick, Ed!" He high fives Eddie. "We're going on tour abroad, man!"

"Sorry, babe." Eddie says and he kneels next to me to place a kiss on my forehead.
"I'll be back before you know it. And remember: Abstinence lets the creativity flow." He says with a crooked smile as he gets up and walks away with that cougar pace he owns.

"You fucking asshole!" I cry.

He is out of the door before my flip-flop hits him.




No comments:

Post a Comment