About Me

My photo
This is a blog with stories inspired by a muse known as Eddie. I respect this man thoroughly and I do not mean to insult him in any way. This is just a fantasy. Please leave comments. I write for myself mainly, but an occasional comment is highly appreciated.

Sunday 13 September 2015

The sculptor; part 10
















This is so surreal. Like a dream turning into a nightmare.
Here I am. In his arms. Feeling safe, feeling like a goddess with him. I feel him pulsing inside of me, his energy, his warmth, his strength. He is laying on top of me - one arm under me, around my waist - his other hand holding mine behind my head. His face hidden in the crook of my neck, his breathing - laboured - suddenly stops and his movement freezes at the moment we hear his girlfriend enter the room.
And her screaming.
"You fucking asshole! So Esther was right about that creepy little bitch!"
Eddie lifts his head. Looks in my eyes. Pushes himself deeper into me. I can see the white of his eyes when he does that. His mouth opens as if gasping for air. And then he puts his forehead against mine and whispers:
"I'm so sorry, baby."

He rolls of me, but still holds me. Protective. I try to hide in his arms from the fury of the other girl. Screaming at me, at him.
But when she starts throwing random things at us, he gets out of bed, takes her by the wrists and makes her put down the heavy ashtray she was about to throw, and holds her in a tied embrace.
She drops to her knees and starts crying. He stokes her back, kneeling beside her. Speaking shushing words. Words of comfort.

I feel like an intruder. Seeing them like this.
I get out of the bed and take my blouse, put it on and quietly leave his room.
Defeated. I feel defeated.
Without even getting a towel I go straight to the bathroom and step under the shower. Without cleaning it first.
The water streams over my body. And even when I turn of all the warm water I still feel his body on mine.
How he felt inside of me.
Wet and naked I walk back to my room and roll onto my bed. I fall asleep immediately.

A week goes by. A whole week where I don't see or hear anything of the sculptor.

I tried to talk to Adrian about Eddie. Asked in a casual way if my upstairs neighbor had moved since it was so quiet. But Adrian just raised his shoulders, while stirring in a pan with an 
indefinable substance, and mumbled something about Eddie's many women or touring with his band.
I told Sas and Martin about the deflowering that wasn't.  They tried to cheer me up in every way. But I kept feeling hollow.

The academy did get my mind of the Eddie thing though.
Joshua, my favourite professor, said he had a surprize for me in store. He told me that, if I wished, I could apply for a scholarship at a prestigious academy he sometimes teaches at.
A big decision. It is in another town.
It is away from Eddie. But what is he to me anyway.
Art over sex.
Yes.
Because the bastard represents sex. Nothing more. Besides...he is taken. The fact that he gave no sign of life after what happened between us only proves that.

It is weekend.
It has been a busy week. I applied for the scholarship with Joshua's help and all I have to do is wait to be invited for an interview.
Sas left for her parent’s house, but Martin stayed and we are going to some bands.
Martin and I got ready for the show and we're early enough to get up front, close to the stage.
One of the bands that played was really funky and Martin and me danced. Me with my eyes closed.
Suddenly I feel arms closing around me and a mouth at my ear.
"My lovely pixie, I cannot forget you." Says a soft deep voice.
I turn in his arms and our lips touch.
How I love his tongue against mine.
His warm, lean body. The eagerness.
I have no judgement. I only have feelings. For him.
Being wanted.  Wanting.
Our kiss deepens and he pulls me to the side of the floor. Pushes me up against a wall.  My arms above my head. Grinding his crotch against me.
"Eddie."
Someone calls him.
He takes a step back. Just looks at me. Caresses me with his eyes.
"Wait for me." He mouths.
Then walks away to a door with a sign 'NO ENTRANCE - STAFF ONLY', held open by...by Esther.




No comments:

Post a Comment