About Me

My photo
This is a blog with stories inspired by a muse known as Eddie. I respect this man thoroughly and I do not mean to insult him in any way. This is just a fantasy. Please leave comments. I write for myself mainly, but an occasional comment is highly appreciated.

Friday 11 September 2015

The sculptor; part 9




I feel so heavy and I don't want to wake up. But I'm cold and I'm lying in an uncomfortable position. Also, I hear a sound.
I stretch and want to reach for the light button, but it isn't there.
Then I wake up and open my eyes.
I'm lying on my belly with my face in the pillow. Not my pillow. I lift my head and look around.
Not my room.

Again that sound.

The room is dark, but there is a window and the moon is shining in through the blinds - giving shape to objects in the room.
I have no idea where I am.
In a corner of the room, next to the door, is a large chair and I can see someone sitting there. Smoking.

The moon caresses the form of the young man with long wavy hair, partly hanging over his face. A beautiful face, with a straight nose above heart shaped lips, a high forehead and furrowed brows hiding big intense eyes with incredibly thick long lashes.
He sits with his legs stretched out before him, almost slouching where it not that his body is strong and lean.
Smoking. Looking at me.

I sit up. Try to cover myself with the sheet, because I realize I'm only wearing a blouse. A wet blouse and I don't remember why it is so.

I mumble: "I'm sorry..."
The chair he sits in creaks.
He doesn't reply. Just strokes his hair from his face. Leaving his hand behind his head.
I feel so awkward, being in his room, uninvited. Sleeping on his bed, wearing nothing but a flimsy shirt. Quietly I get off the bed and walk to the door. On my bare feet.
I try not to look at him while I pass the chair. When I reach for the door handle he suddenly grabs my wrist.
Prevents me from leaving.
He is still silent though. With his thumb he delicately strokes the sensitive skin on the inside of my arm.
I close my eyes and breath in deeply to repress a violent shiver.
"Come." He whispers.
He spreads his legs and I step between them.
With one hand he strokes the back of my leg.
"How long have you been back?" I ask.
"A while."
His strong sculptor's hand moves to my ass, to the small of my back. Urging me to get into the chair with him.
I lean with my hands on the back of the chair, next to each side of his head. He looks up at me with an expressionless face. But oh, his lips, those eyes.
I place one knee on the armrest while trying to keep my balance with the other leg still on the floor.
He kneads my buttocks and pushes me against him. His body heat feels like a warm bath and with a sigh my lips search his mouth. His lips part and his tongue welcomes mine in a deep languid kiss.

When his mouth breaks away from mine I mutter unintelligible words of disappointment, but he only left my lips to kiss my throat, my collarbone, my shoulder while pulling away the fabric of my blouse with his teeth.
Roughly he takes one of my breasts in his hand and strokes the sensitive nipple with his thumb. With his other hand he opens his zipper and folds mine over his growing rod. Moving it over the length and down, where I cup his balls.
"Now take me in your mouth." He says, sounding breathless.
I glide down his body and undo him from his clothes. He lifts his hips to help me with his shorts then his arms to take off his t-shirt. Revealing his smooth chest. With my fingers I softly stroke his stomach and kiss the huge but beautiful penis evoking almost inaudible moans from him.
He tastes so good, and the tensing of his leg muscles makes my womb contract in a pleasant way.  Making me feel in power some how. When I gently bite the top he gasps and pulls me up to kiss me again.
"Oh fuck, how I want you." He breaths with a hoarse voice through gritted teeth.
He lifts me up and, as if I weigh nothing, spreads me on the bed.
Gingerly he strokes the inside of my legs, my belly.
"I'm going to make you mine...flatmate." He says with a crooked smile on his elf like face.
Then he bends over me, kissing my thighs. His tongue -teasingly- licks my groin, while his fingers push away the rim of my panties, nipping and tasting me with his mouth.
I moan.
I never experienced those feelings that gather in my belly, making me grab the sheets in clutched fists - when he takes a pillow and shoves it under my hips.
He puts on a condom while he keeps looking in my eyes. Fixating me.
Making me feel shy and reckless at the same time.
I make whimpering sounds. The moon caresses his naked body like a lover would. He is of unearthly beauty. Like the statue of an angel. A fallen angel.
His hair falls over my body when he leans over me again, stroking with his manliness along my yearning moist centre. Provoking little yelping sounds from me.
And then, more firm, pushes against me. Entering me.
Whispers,"...delicious...cr-creature...", while he fills me up.


Suddenly the door cracks open and in the opening I see the haughty brunette.
"Honey, I've been waiting! Why didn't you come to...?" She falls silent. Takes another step into the room.
WTF!" She shrieks.

No comments:

Post a Comment