About Me

My photo
This is a blog with stories inspired by a muse known as Eddie. I respect this man thoroughly and I do not mean to insult him in any way. This is just a fantasy. Please leave comments. I write for myself mainly, but an occasional comment is highly appreciated.

Sunday 17 August 2014

14. Gardening


The last days of  September had been were very busy. I had to arrange my father's affaires with the help of Van der Horst, the family solicitor. And I was also entangled in the divorce between me and Rogier. He was in love. This Tinkerbell was finally the one for him and he was happy.  They were a beautiful couple, both blond, tan and athletic.
My father's funeral was very impressive. Everybody was there. All the club members, all his former colleagues and people he worked with. CEO's, politicians and what not. All the haves. Impressive, but not very touching. I guess he would not be missed. Not even by his wife who was being comforted by Daddy's close friend Arthur, board member of a large international oil company. And my mother played the grieving widow. She was born for that role.

The children were going to school and I was working on a script for a project that was waiting for approval from some foundation to get the finance done. So basically I had nothing to do for the moment. But with autumn coming my garden was like a jungle after a hot but rainy summer. After all, it was October. So I put on my cloves, my boots, an old and torn jeans, a favourite tee, a silk scarf to get my hair out my face and got my pruners out of the shed. It was warm. I was sweating. I was itchy because while cutting and sawing lots of  sawdust,  small cuttings, even spiders and other sticky things had slipped in my hair and my clothes. I was irritated and while plucking little sprigs from between my breasts I had the feeling someone was watching me.

It was him. Leaning against the beech tree. Collar of his jacket up. His beautiful hair under a Panama hat. Cigarette in the corner of his mouth. Crooked smile. God, he was gorgeous.
I dropped everything, wiped the sweat of my face with my dirty clove and ran towards him. Jumped him, tears running over my cheek. Pressed my lips on his and kissed him. October! He was here!

"Let's get you naked." I said. Eagerly pulling at his shirt.
"Calm down." He said. Holding my wrist. "Let me look at you first."
He held my chin in his hand and turned my face toward him. With his thumb he wiped away the tears. His eyes serious and his brows in a frown. Then a smile broke through. That smile made my belly tighten.
"You are dirty." And then he bent, pulled the front of my tee down and licked me between my breasts.
"And you smell. You smell like shrubs."
He put his hands around my waist and lowered his mouth on mine.
"Now get me naked," he murmured.

"I will not let you go again."
I took the scarf from my hair and wrapped it around his wrists.
He leaned against the tree, arms above his head, holding himself upright on a branch, eyes closed. Oh, he was so beautiful that way.
I glided my hands over his now naked body and my mouth followed. He had a soft, golden skin with moles that made him look delicate. But he was muscled and strong. Build like a modern David. My nose in his perfect armpit, my fingers touching him like butterflies. Feeling, trying. He shivered. With the top of my tongue I teased his nipples. And more firmly I kneaded his sides, his buttocks, the smooth hipbones. My wandering hand over his stomach, and lower, was blocked by his raised shaft.
I spit in my hand and rubbed his knob till he was hard as a rock. He moaned. His breathing brokenly.
As I went down I tasted him, took him in my mouth. My longing for him was so great I almost cried. When I felt his hands around my head and the fabric of the scarf that came loose, I looked up at him. Tears on my cheeks.

Tenderly he picked me up. Kissed my tears away and held me against his body. And with one arm around my waist and his hand under my bottom he lifted me. Feeling him inside me was so good. Like a wild monkey I clutched round his neck and muttered all kinds of crazy words and outcries in his ears. He was laughing and no longer being able to stand sank to his knees while holding me. God, he was so deep in me, body and soul.

After, he held me with his hand on the back of my head, pressed against his chest. He chuckled. "Never knew gardening could be so much fun."







No comments:

Post a Comment