About Me

My photo
This is a blog with stories inspired by a muse known as Eddie. I respect this man thoroughly and I do not mean to insult him in any way. This is just a fantasy. Please leave comments. I write for myself mainly, but an occasional comment is highly appreciated.

Tuesday 12 August 2014

10. Blue





So fed up with it all I packed my suitcase. Filled it with summer, summer, summertime and my goggles. Had bought a very expensive bathing suit, a pareo and a straw hat. Also a new pair of  Aviator sunglasses, cut, because since I saw a couple of crouched men in a grey overalls and the men actually were sheep I thought it time to do something about my eye sight.

Alassio here I come. Flew to Genoa and rented a car. A cute Fiat. Red Punto Cabrio.
Liguria had not changed much since I came there as a child. And the Italians still drove like madmen. Hotel Splendid Mare was located in an old monastery and my room was nice and cool. Not to mention very luxurious.
But eat first. Ahhh Italian food. Ahhh Italian men. So flirty and delicious. for example the waiter. Amber eyes, straight nose. Knew exactly how to look me up without being offensive. Made me feel beautiful. And daring. And that interesting man in the corner. Long wavy hair, short cropped beard. An artist maybe? Beautiful face and the most sexy mouth I ever saw. Slight smile around the corners. Shimmer of perfect teeth. Noticed him watching me even though he wore dark Aviator Ray Ban shades. Felt all exited and warm. Made me very aware of myself while eating my pasta. At one moment I lifted my glass of red Chianti. At him, at the sun and at the sea and then I took a sip. He nodded and saluted me.
The waiter came and took my plate away. Asked in a cute manner where I stayed and if I liked he could show me around. Gracefully I thanked him, but declined. He bowed his head when I asked for the bill.

I moved my chair to stand up and lifted my bag from the ground when I accidentally bumped my ass into someone. Hurt my head against the table. Clumsy. Dropped my glasses. A hand on my shoulder, asked if things were okay. A very deep, husky voice. Soft. In awkward Italian.  Bit blurry, but I saw it was the good looking man in the corner. He bent and picked up my glasses and apparently his also. Including the book he was reading. He gave me my glasses. Smiled a bashful smile, shook his hair, excused himself and walk away. Blue. His eyes were blue.

I tried to restore my dignity. Straighten my skirt. Put on my sunglasses. And still saw everything blurry. Besides, these glasses were too big. Damn. His Aviator, not mine. Searched my bag for my spare. Thank god I had them.

Back in my hotel room I changed into a bikini, wrapped the pareo around me and stepped into my little red sporty car to go to a little secluded beach they told me about. Bottle of water, towel, a cap to protect my nose from sunburn and my goggles. I was going to have some fun.

Oh I love the sea. The turquoise, the little fish around my feet, the white sand. Freedom! After a while I swam back to the shore, but I did not get out of the water because I saw a man lying on the beach and I had left my bikini top at my towel. The man was sunbathing, resting, I thought. It was the man with the long hair. The one that had my shades.
He was a beautiful sight. Lying there, between those rocks, in the warm sand. All alone. The sun highlighting his gorgeous hair, his lean but well formed body. A sea god.
At first I thought it was an illusion because I didn't not see well. But. He, he toughed  himself! Slowly his hand went from his neck, over his body towards his crotch. He took his hardened rod in his right hand, sliding it sensually up and down. Holding it firmly. He had a strong arm. He was wet. Water or sweat. Both. He was sexy, he was very sexy. And I was in the water, watching him. Goggles around my neck, topless. small waves sloshing against me, ablaze.

He saw me. He saw me and did not stop. He lifted his head, one hand caressing his face his neck, while the other kept on stimulating his erect penis. All the while looking at me, his brows in a frown, the look in his eyes tormented almost, opening his mouth, gasping.
I got out of the water. Crawled towards him. Sand on my hands, on my knees. I was in trance.

I leaned over him. Saw him in the eyes. Blue. I knew then. How could I forget. I whispered his name. He closed his eyes. Took me in his arms. Kissed me on my forehead. Rolled me on my back and entered me.






No comments:

Post a Comment