About Me

My photo
This is a blog with stories inspired by a muse known as Eddie. I respect this man thoroughly and I do not mean to insult him in any way. This is just a fantasy. Please leave comments. I write for myself mainly, but an occasional comment is highly appreciated.

Tuesday 20 January 2015

Challenge: My true Nature


When I dream of you we are in a meadow with tall flowering weed grass coloured yellow by the low sun. I wear a loose white silken robe and so do you, with long wide sleeves. You approach me, leading my horse behind you. Your long golden hair is tenderly stirred by the wind. When you are close to me you wrap one arm around my waist, pulling me against you. You look at my mouth and let your lips press against mine. Your tongue slides over my teeth, opening my mouth, meeting mine. Our kiss is warm, long and tender. Slowly we sink to the ground. Making love. To each other, to the earth.

But when I am awake I watch you, from my spot in the dunes at the beach. You are always with your friends, being loud, having fun, being silly and young. Human. You dive into the sea, surf, play music, build fires, drink and smoke. And I watch you. Caressing my horse. Talking to him. Talking about how beautiful you are, about your soft tan skin, your ocean blue eyes, your furry brows, your strong neck, well shaped ears and perfect teeth. The pink of your lips, how you move, how the wind carries your voice to my ears, to my heart. You move me so. I tell my horse how you don't know, how you don't know who you are, how you don't know what you are, how you don't know that we are the same, you and I.
And then I take the manes of my horse, urge him to a canter and pull myself on his back. With my bare legs, my hair loose, tangled and wild. A fierce cry. Away, over the beach, in full gallop. Through the waves.

What I don't know is that your eyes follow me. Until I have disappeared.

The beach is deserted most of the time. My horse and I play in the water. I get in. Splash water at him. He follows, stamps his hooves through the wave, splashing the water. I climb his back, dive into the wave. Swim under him. Surprize him by bobbing up and spitting water at his delicate nose. Perfect trust. I wear nothing but a white t-shirt, much too big, almost to my knees, always leaving one shoulder bare. I don't care. Nobody sees me. Nobody sees us.
Suddenly my horse lifts his head, ears alert, softly snorting. Looks behind him. Starts.

It is you.

You are standing on the shore. Wearing nothing but a flannel shirt wrapped around your hips, loosely, and long johns. Your chest is bare. Your hair, usually hidden under a cap, is loose. Softly stirred by the wind, like in my dream.
You step into the water. Walk till the waves softly tickle your belly. You hold out your hand. For me to come to you.
Cautiously I wade towards you. Take your outstretched hand. Press my face in it. Let the tip of my tongue slide over the skin of your palm. You have calluses. Not as soft as I imagined. Manly.
My fingers trace the muscles on your belly, your sides. You wear some sort of talisman around your neck, a leader strap with teeth. Animal teeth.
"Take them of, please." I point. "They hurt."
"Sure." You say and toss it into the sea. It sinks immediately.
My horse shakes his manes, nickers and leaves the water.
Your gaze is full of adoration when you look at my horse. Yes, he is beautiful.

I float and sometimes touch you under the surface. Then I circle my legs around your waist. Making swimming motions with my arms. I pull you a bit deeper into the water. That is my nature.
You make a gentle laughing sound.  I pleasure you with my soft embraces. Your innocence melts me. Playfully we explore, hardly touching. Sea otters.
You wrap my floating hair around your hand. Delicately tugging it. Urging me closer. Your eyes caress my firm full breasts and my belly, shimmering through the wet shirt. You have a slight smile on your face. With my legs around your hips I feel your arousal. Your eager phallus is pressing against my butt.
I let you go and quickly breast crawl to the shore. On the sand I turn on my back and see you have followed me. You move like a tiger. I spread my legs a bit, just a bit. Questioningly you arch your brow. I lift the wet t-shirt up, take it off. You, clumsy, try to get rid of the wet long john. Limping on one leg and then you are naked, apart from the flannel shirt still wrapped around your hips. Your lust very visible. The skin on your hips and underbelly slightly more pale. So beautiful you are.
You almost drop on your hands and knees. Over me. Astride. Looking deeply in my eyes.  No smile on your face when you brutally poke two fingers in my able cunt, moving them up and down. Up and down, till my mouth opens in a hardly audible gasp.
You take your pulsing rod in your hand and ask me with a strangely distorted voice.
"Do you want me?"
"Yes." I squirm. "Yes, I want you, please take me."
You screw yourself into me, deep, deep and I spread my legs even farther to receive your all. Earth stops turning.
When you start thrusting, in tempo with your breathing, long, quivering - I start wailing, wailing. A strange mythical sound. High and deep, like a horn in the fog. I wail, and you moan, you roar, you whimper - and when you spill your seed into me I scream.
"Oh god, how I love you!" And then I turn into foam. The foam of the sea.

You open your eyes. The waves gently wash over your legs. You lean on one elbow to kiss me. A heavenly smile on your face, spent too. But you can not see me. I am gone.
My horse stands besides you. Nuzzles your hair with his nose. He knows. But you can not understand. Not today. Not tomorrow when you look at the surf. Waves breaking. Stare. Hands clasped in your hair. Crying.
But one day you will learn. Learn to know my true nature. And your own destiny.






2 comments:

  1. I love this one. It is so, so beautiful. You're definitely giving me some serious inspiration here... Just such dreamy, symbolic imagery! I nearly started crying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mae, thank you so much! I'm so glad it inspires you.
      It was a dream I had. Part of a dream, but the first half I found impossible to reproduce/remember. All very spiritual, tribal, banshee-like that dream was....
      Eddie is such an inspiration, such a muse <3

      Delete