About Me

My photo
This is a blog with stories inspired by a muse known as Eddie. I respect this man thoroughly and I do not mean to insult him in any way. This is just a fantasy. Please leave comments. I write for myself mainly, but an occasional comment is highly appreciated.

Sunday 18 January 2015

Challenge: Festival

Challenge:

You are at a giant outdoor music festival. You get separated from your friends looking for a bathroom. You come across this as you're wandering around . . .

Festival


What an interesting two days I've had, but I'm so glad they are over - now I'm going home.
Almost weekend and I'm so tired. And cold. Why must this airplane be so cold. Even here. Business class. My boss pays. I'm on a mission. My mission was to supervise the shooting and now to bring back safe the hard drive -with the footage- I have in my bag, which is now between my feet on the ground.
I fell asleep immediately after boarding. Put on my headphone, eye patches and dozed off. But now I woke up with a start. Freezing cold. I removed my mask and looked around. Not much light on in the cabin. Some passengers are asleep, some are reading or watching the film. Business class is not full.
I need to go to the bathroom. But I have a window seat and the man next to me is sleeping. Or I think he is. I tried to wake him by politely asking if I could pass. Even touched his arm. But nothing. Earplugs in, sleep mask over his eyes and fast asleep.
Quite a nice man to look at. I can see his straight nose under the mask, tan arms in a short sleeved t-shirt. Isn't he cold? Yes a bit, because he has perky nipples. Quite sexy. I chuckle. Beautiful mouth he has too.

I really have to pee.
I take a deep breath, get out of my chair, put the bag with the hard drive on my seat and look at the man again. Then I lift my leg real high and carefully try to step over him, while I support myself holding his seat. Miscalculation. He is awake. I loose my balance and land on his lap. Astride.
He has a slight smile on his face when he places his hands on my hips. Awkward situation. I apologize. He says it's ok. Warm, deep, sleepy voice.
I want to stand up again, on my way, but he withholds me. I scan his face, try to figure out what is going on. But, hey, the man looks good with his sleep mask, like a blindfold or the mask of a superhero, on his beautiful head. Long dark blond, brownish hair. Short cropped beard and a delicious mouth. Straight shoulders. In his prime, definitely in his prime. His hands are warm on my hips. So are his legs between mine. Almost hot. He smells good too. Like sailing in a wooden boat. Wind, wood and salt water. He tilts his head up. Replaces one hand from my hip to my back, under my shirt, pushing me more against him. He breathes in, deep. Lifts his other hand and folds it against my cheek. I bent my head and place my lips on his mouth.
We kiss.
A deep, slow, sexy kiss.
He tastes wonderful. His tongue is warm. His lips are soft. His hands stroke my body. My hands lean on his shoulders. We totally loose ourselves in this kiss. He moans. I can feel his bulge pressing against me.
Then the voice of the stewardess.
"Excuse me, miss, would you like tea or coffee?"
Dazed I look up.
"Ah, just water, please."
She hands me a cup, looks at the man under me who appears to be sleeping and walks on pushing the trolley.
Confused and all flushed I try to get of his lap and follow my way to the bathroom. He strokes me one more time, but lets me go.
In the small space of the toilet I try to refresh myself, look into the mirror and grin. Well, at least I'm not cold anymore.

When I return to my seat the man is gone.

And he does not return. Not during the flight and on the airport I think I spot him in the middle of a large group of people. He sees me, winks and is engulfed by the group around him.
What a weird and hot encounter.

Back at the office -handing over the hard drive, my boss compliments me with the job I had done and says I'm free to enjoy my weekend.
First thing I do when I get home is take a long shower, get dressed and unpack and re-pack my things. Ready to go to a big pop festival my friends and I had planned for this weekend.


My ears buzz, I'm mellow and also a bit drunk already. Sue, Martin, Alf and me are leaning against a big fence passing a joint. I take a puff and sigh.
Till now it had been fun.
Yesterday we saw some new bands, hardly slept because of the noise and the tent was too small for four. It had rained that night, but now -almost five o'clock- the sun is shining. We ate some dry vega wraps and flushed them away with a beer or two. I lie on my back with my head on Alf's lap. He is not my boyfriend or lover, he is my gay best friend. Every girl should have a friend like Alf. He is warm, fun and very handsome. He keeps persistent guys away posing as my husband and he is also my counsellor in the affairs of the flesh. I had told him about my fling on the plane. We had a great laugh, but he also sensed that I was a bit confused about the whole thing and did not tease me with it.
Sue and Martin, on the other hand, are a couple. And they are quarrelling right now. Martin saw Sue flirting -which she does a lot- and now he accuses her from cheating, which she did not. Sue jumps up and paces away, angry. Martin tries to follow her, but she has already disappeared in the mass of people.
"I'll find her." I say. "She probably went to the ladies. I'll go. We'll see each other at the meeting point. At 7, okay?"

And now I am wondering which toilets she went to. I already searched two. She wasn't there. I see another sign, but it is a lot farther away then the others. And I'm a bit fed up with walking all the time so I plan to take a short cut. I see a small opening in the fence, but a big security guy refuses access. I walk a few steps and notice a crack under the fence.  I clamber through it. Belly on the ground, kicking my feet, muttering because I am stuck. I snarl in frustration and give it another try by wriggling my ass like a snake. If snakes had asses, that is. But my tee is caught and when I finally free myself I hear a tearing sound and my tee is completely ripped at the back.
I have dirt on my nose and I'm sweating so I wipe my nose with the back of my hand making a snorting sound. Getting on my knees and patting my front to get rid of the grass and sand I look up and see a man sitting, with his back to a trailer, in a plastic chair -watching me with an expression of irritation and astonishment.

"Fuck!" I say with my mouth hanging open.

The man does not move, but looks at me in growing disbelieve. Then he gets up, looks around and walks towards me. He is wearing black pants, a white shirt with a small print and flip-flops. He stops right in front of me and offers me his hand.
"Here, let me help you." He says. And gets me on my feet.
"Thank you. Sorry to disturb your peace."
"You seem to make a habit out of that." He smiles and brushes his hair behind his ears.
Gorgeous long dark blond, brownish hair. It is the man from the plane.
"So hellooo. We meet again, do we." He laughs. "What brings you here?"
"Well, actually I want to see Peter Gabriel and Amy Winehouse tomorrow and today my friends insist on seeing some American band. Also main stage."
"Okay. Sounds great. Brits right? And uhm, why are you here exactly?"
"What do you mean?"
"Why did you just force yourself backstage?"
"Backstage!"
"Yes?"
"I didn't know! I was looking for the loo! Why are you here?"
He turns, brushes his hair behind his ears again and sits down. Arms crossed, looking me up and down.
"I'm with a band. Come sit."
"On your lap again?"
He grins. "Yes please."
"Joke." I say. Although I am tempted.
"Oh."
"What band?" I ask.
"Some American." He answers. Crooked smile.
I sit next to him on a white ugly plastic chair. So far the glamour of being backstage.
He caresses my arm with his fingers. "Did you have a pleasant flight?" He asks me with a low voice while leaning over to me, giving me goose bumps.
I nod.
His eyes are an amazing colour. Blue. Dark blue? I look at his mouth. His lips are slightly parted. Nice white teeth showing. I have trouble breathing.
"You do that often?"
"What?" I ask.
"Ride men you never met?"
"Not fair." I stammer.
"No. I'm sorry." He clears his throat. "I don't know what to say."
He leans over more closely. Cups my face with his hand, like he did in the plane, closes his eyes. And I kiss him. Again.
But this time he gets up, puts his arms around my waist and drags me out of the chair, kicking it away. He holds me real tight and pushes me against him with one hand on my butt.
We kiss with our mouths wide open. Exploring the depths. Eager and hungry. Tongues doing all the work. Our hands stroke each other's body. Caressing. Kneading. I wring my hand between us. Touching his crotch. Feel its warmth, the growing bulge, rub it. He softly bites my jaw, nips my earlobe between his teeth and groans; "Let's go inside."
He lifts me up and carries inside the trailer, puts me down and tangles his fingers through my hair, undoing the clip that hold my bun. He grabs a handful and pulls my head back, tracing my throat and collarbone with his lips. One hand on my back bending me slowly, kissing my breasts through my t-shirt. He stops, turns me and shoves me against a door. With my back turned and my hands high up I lean against the cool surface. Gasping. He stroke my sides, his mouth tastes my neck, grazes my shoulders. He spreads my legs with his feet. A hand on my belly, the other caressing my tight, the inside of my tight. Higher up. Stroking me between my legs. His hot mouth in my neck, his obvious erection pushing against my ass.
"Take them off." He whispers, breathing heavy, giving me the chills.
He rips my already torn t-shirt while I zip open my short pants. He pulls them down and grabs my wet cunt, stimulating me with his fingers. I touch behind me, his head towards me with both my hands. He kisses me, my mouth, my neck, our tongues battling. His one hand reaching for my breast, kneading and pinching the nipple -moving his fingers in and out of my vulva, teasing the clitoris with his thumb.
I start yelping, high voice, heaving. And then I come. He laughs softly in my ear while I collapse in his arms.
"Now it is my turn." He exhales and spins me around. Hands on my hips, his teeth on my bottom lip, pulling delicately. I put my hands around his face and kiss his lips, look into his eyes, stroke his beautiful hair.
"What do you like." I ask.
"You know what I like."
There is a bed behind him. I put my hands around his upper arms and force him to lie down on it. I sit on top of him. Astride. Unbutton his shirt, his pants. I push his shirt back, to bare his shoulders. I kiss his skin, taste it. His neck, his ear. I sniff him. That delightful scent of wood, sand and sea. Then I gather the rest of my torn t-shirt from my body and blindfold him with it. I take of my bra, take his wrists and bind them - above his head. Now I pull down his pants and gasp at the sight of his glorious hard penis.
I stare at him.
Who is he?
He is beautiful.
His sculpted breast heaves heavy. His wave long hair spread. His mouth slightly open. Surrendered to a total stranger.
I do not understand.
Then I hear my ringtone. At first I ignore, but then I realize I'm with friends and they might be worried.
So I take the phone from the pocket of my small pants lying on the floor.
"Where the fuck are you!"
"Alf."
"You should have been at the meeting point. We are worried sick! Sue's here too. Shows about to start. We are upfront in the middle already!"
"Shit. I'll be there in a sec. I have to..."
He hung up.

Desperate I stare down at the beautiful naked man lying there, trusting me.
Then a loud banging on the door.

A man shouting. "You're on. You got 5 minutes."
"Undo me." My mysterious lover says.
I don't know why but I panic, grab a tee lying around, my pants, and run for the door.
Run to the fence, past the security guy, force myself through the crowd in the direction of the main stage.
And there they are. My friends. Upfront, in the middle. Like they said. Eager to see some American band.

Alf looks at me critically. "Did you change, what is that tee - Felix the Cat? It's too big. You're wild, bra-less. Got plans?"
Then the music starts. Drums, 2 guitars and a bass-guitar.
"Where's the singer?" I ask.
The crowd begins to murmur. The band starts jamming. 10 minutes, 15 minutes.
And there he is. A lion of man. Beautiful. And...


"Fuck!" I say when our eyes lock.

No comments:

Post a Comment