About Me

My photo
This is a blog with stories inspired by a muse known as Eddie. I respect this man thoroughly and I do not mean to insult him in any way. This is just a fantasy. Please leave comments. I write for myself mainly, but an occasional comment is highly appreciated.

Thursday 22 October 2015

The sculptor; part 17




I know I turn white as a sheet; a hand grabs my heart and squeezes real tight. I feel guilty. But why? I did nothing wrong. Not by his standards anyway.
I bent my head to the ground, avert my eyes.
Rave pulls me closer. Protective? Possessive?
He strokes my hair back and gives me a kiss on my temple.

Eddie throws the cigarette stub away and crushes it under his shoe. He takes a step forward, opens his mouth to say something, but seems to change his mind when Rave and I walk by.

We are in the main street and I know when I see the reflections in the shop windows that he is following us. I look behind me and his gaze is straight at me. He doesn't even hide the fact he is tailing us. There's a smirk on his face. Like a wicked faun.

At Sas's house Rave kisses me goodbye and I go inside.
"Will I see you later?" He asks before I close the door.
I look over his shoulder where I can see Eddie standing, who pretends to be interested in something in a display window now.
"Maybe. I might go back to my place, though."
"I wish you'd stay here." He says. Leaning in to kiss me again.
"Goodbye, Rave. Thank you." And I shut the door.

Sas left a message for me on the kitchen table.

"Hey Dwarf,

Guess you went to fix the loose ends and got tangled in the thread?
So you.

Hope he hasn't devoured you.
Creepy, creepy, crawly, crawly
Creepy, creepy, crawly, crawly

Keep in touch.
I'll back around 5.

Sas"
(and she drew a little spider's web.)


Yep. I got tangled all right.

I walk to the window and see him; still standing in front of the shop. Brooding. His arms crossed.
He looks up, sees me. Strokes his hair out of his face, with that typical gesture; two hands behind his ears, leaves them to rest in his neck. I can see his chest moving - his breathing, deep, even.
His brow is furrowed, but he doesn't look angry. More pensive and sad.
I lean with my forehead and hands against the cool glass, with fingers spread.
We never lose eye contact. Not even when people pass, on foot, on bikes. Some look at him. Try to seek contact. But he does not respond. Just looks up. At me.

I'm not sure what comes over me. I'm never like this. Only with him, it seems.
Slowly I take off my jacket. Drop it to the floor. My heart hammers in my ears. I pluck the tee I'm wearing, fidget, fumble, pull as if in agony and then I take it off. Throw it in some corner.
I'm in my bra, at the window, stare at him while I lower the straps - one by one, I cup my breasts, gently squeeze my nipples. Stroke my belly, further down, up to my face, ball my fists - open them and press my palms against the window again.
His facial expression is one of unbelief. His mouth slightly open.
I bent forward and dampen the glass with my breath. Then I draw a question mark on it. Circle that a couple of times.

Eddie almost sprints to the front door and I run down the stairs to open it.
Our bodies collide; our hungry mouths find each other. We barely avoid tumbling to the floor. On our knees we touch, grope, caress, pull clothes, bite, make funny little puppy noises.
Eddie's arm finds it's way around my waist and he pushes me backward till I lie on the ground, pulling me close against his body.
A shiver seems to go through his body when I wrap my legs around him and push his hips closer to me with both hands, kneading his butt.

"Please make love to me, Eddie." I sigh.

He puts his hands on my shoulders and with his forehead against mine, looks me in the eyes directly - I only see the vague blur of his ocean coloured irises and the frame of the thick lashes - when he whispers:
"Oh yes baby, I need this...this...you..."
Suddenly he grabs me under my arms and, like I am a puppet, lifts me up on the second stair tread. Pushing me down to make me sit.
His face is serious when he slides off the pants I'm wearing. He looks at my face, at his hands, peeling me off the garment - surprized when he sees I'm not wearing panties, and then he pushes my legs apart and buries his face in my lap. Whispering my name in my hot middle, castings spells - making me gasp and grab his hair as he kisses and sucks and licks me.
"E-eddie, I'm..." I heave, feeling like I'm about to implode.
"Shhh." He lifts me up. Kisses me. I taste myself on his lips.
"Where?" He asks with a hoarse voice.

Upstairs he drops me on Sas's bed (I'm sure she won't mind) and jumps next to me.
"Put your arms above your head." He breathes.
I do as he says. Stretch out, like a cat. Take hold of a bed post.
He strokes my naked body with his warm calloused sculptor's hands. The inside of my legs, my sides, pushes my breasts up. His palms slightly touch my nipples, warm them for a while but then he teases them with his thumbs. His lips graze the sensitive buds. He smiles, breathes out audibly. He continues to caresses my skin with his lips, his teeth, and tongue. Making me squirm, burn.
Then this magnificent creature takes of his clothes and pulls me against him.
Urgently he spreads my legs and leads his velvet rod - oh I stroke it, he's so warm and pulsing- pushes it, and yes; glides into me. His lips against my throat. His hand in the nape of my neck, his fingers clawing in my hair while he thrusts. Making inarticulate sounds with his mesmerizing voice.

We move together rhythmically and I can feel him deep inside me.  Suddenly he pulls out.  I watch as he finishes himself off with one hand, and with the other hand moves his fingers inside and outside of me. He throws his head back. And begins to moan.  Then he lets out a deep guttural growl that seems to bounce off the ceiling and into my brain.  At the moment his warm fluid splashed across my belly, I reach my peak - thanks to his nimble fingers - while he watches me intently.

He bents over to me. His hair tickles my face. With one finger he caresses me, while I still shiver, from my centre to my breast bone - like a whisper, to my throat, lingers on my lips - to my nose bridge  - rests at my forehead. Draws small circles there.
His mouth, his upper lip touches mine - once and a while kissing me, gliding with his tongue over my lips - while he speaks to me.
"Oh sweet love. Your orgasm is so wonderful to see. So intense. I..."
Suddenly he sits up and turns his back to me.
His hands clenched into fists. Tense.
I hate the sudden cold between us.
"Was I...uh....did I do something wrong?" I ask with trembling lips.
He bends forward, with his head in his hands.
"You are perfect. You are an angel.' Groans.
" It's me...I'm so fucking jea..." He shudders.
"My lover. Don't you know? Don't you know you..." I hesitate.
"...have my heart?" I stretch my hand, grab his arm and pull him back to me.

He lies with his head on my chest. I stroke his soft, beautiful hair. Trace his jawline, his ear, his pink lips with my finger. Stroke his goatee, the slight valley of his chin.
Softly I hum. "...with you...with you..."


"Eddie?"
"Hmm?"
"Why did you do that?" I stroke with my hand over my sticky belly.
"Can't you guess?" He grimaces. " I branded you with my scent. So that geek Rave will know that you belong to me."
"You’re so primitive." I giggle.
"I know." He kisses me softly and pulls me closer.



1 comment:

  1. After rereading, I just wanted to say... You have these fresh, really unique ways of getting your characters interacting. I mean, him following her home, the whole window scene... Halwen steaming up the glass... Your imagination must be an interesting place!

    ReplyDelete