About Me

My photo
This is a blog with stories inspired by a muse known as Eddie. I respect this man thoroughly and I do not mean to insult him in any way. This is just a fantasy. Please leave comments. I write for myself mainly, but an occasional comment is highly appreciated.

Monday 12 February 2018

The pervert, part 1



My aunt wrote to me that I had inherited a late 19th century empire style secretaire.
And she told me that she hired movers and they would bring it to my apartment this Friday morning.
I know I'm supposed to be grateful and all, also because it's worth a lot of money, but I've just moved into my new home and I can hardly fit my own furniture in this flat. Besides....I like space. Emptiness. Big windows and empty walls with just one item, geometric - Bauhaus.

The doorbell. They are early. I had just taken a shower and got dressed quickly when I heard the van pull up the dead end street I live. I leave my pyjamas, panties and wet towel on the floor in the bathroom, kick them in a corner. Race to the door.
"Morning, miss. We've got a chest for you." The mover says in a jovial tone of voice. "Can I have a look where you want it placed? It's quite heavy so we'll need to figure out how the get it there also. And it's really delicate too."
"Oh, but will you even be able to get it through my front door?"  I ask hopefully while I show him where I want the thing.
"Just about." The big man says when he shakes my hand. "I'm Henry. My colleague and I will have to get it up the stairway. That might be a challenge too, because the ceiling is quite low."

"Do you want coffee?"
"That would be lovely. I'll go downstairs now and help my colleague."

Nervously rubbing my hands on my jeans I go to the kitchen to prepare coffee for the men. When I open the front door again to inquire how things are going I hear a lot of panting and swearing coming from the stairway.

~"Oh my god, I should have let my aunt sell the damn thing."~ I'm thinking.

The big man, Henry, is on my floor now. Leaning on the rail and taking big shuddering breaths.
When he sees me he tries to smile comforting.

"Just taking a breath. Thing seems made of lead."

I see his hands shake...I feel guilty even though it was never my idea to move that piece of antique anyway.
"Are you sure..." I start but the man interrupts me.
"Okay. We've got more to do." Shouts at his colleague. "You ready?"

I hear a deep baritone mumble.
"Let's do this shit."
And then the heavy panting starts again making me really feel like hiding now.

When the antique colossus appears around the corner, being carried by a red faced Henry and what seems a ridiculously short colleague I flee inside my apartment...busying myself with the coffee I was making.
The orgasmic panting is driving me nuts.

"I made coffee. How do you take it?" I call.
"Oh...just a glass of water will be fine." Henry says.
"Black." The baritone says.
I see him now. He's removing the bubble wrap that is protecting the secretaire from damage.
"Black, please." He repeats.

Next to the giant Henry this man seems tiny. He is tiny.
I wonder how such a small man can be so strong when I see his sinewy arms, still shaking with the effort, while he is screwing some ornament that went loose during the hassle of getting the thing in my apartment back on. Muscled but not an ounce of fat on him.

"Do you have some Gorilla, maybe?" The tiny guy asks.
"Do I have...g...?"
"Gorilla...erm...sorry wood glue?"
"Uhhh...yes! I do. Wait." I walk to a cupboard where I, miraculously, know I have a tiny bottle of wood glue stashed.
Triumphantly I hand it to the guy and when he takes it from me our fingers touch. I hardly see his eyes from under the weird beanie with band buttons he has pulled low over his ears, but he has a nice smile.
"Thanks." He mumbles with that deep voice.
I don't know why, but I blush.

While the big man stuffs the bubble wrapping in a bag and the guy with the beanie makes small repairs to the chest I return to the kitchen to get the coffee and some glasses filled with cool tap water.

"Here is your coffee and water." I place a tray on the table and walk to the secretaire.
It's actually quite beautiful and doesn't look out of place in my room at all.
"Could you sign here....for the billing to your aunt." Henry gives me a pen and points where I have to put my signature.

"Can I use the bathroom?" The other guy asks.
"I'll be going downstairs then." The big man says while he nods at me. "Thank you for the water, miss. Good luck with the chest."
"I'll be waiting in the van, Ed!" He calls after his colleague.


Silence.

I carefully open some drawers on the secretaire. In one of them I find an envelope. It is a letter from the restorer. He writes that it is a late 19th century empire style secretaire made in Germany and it is worth...
~OMG!...I could buy a nice little car with that money...~
Distracted I open another drawer where I find a frame with a picture of me and my dad. I remember when it was taken. Shortly before his death. At my aunt's wedding. He looks so happy. We both do.
I get teary eyed and walk to the bathroom to get a tissue.

We scream at the same time.

~WTF!~

That guy is still here, sitting on my toilet with my underpants pressed against his face.
At first I'm too flabbergasted to react. But then it sinks in.
"This is fucking disgusting!" I yell.
"Oh shit shit shit! It's not what you think!" He pleads at the same time.
"Get the fuck out of my house, you PERV."
"Oh my god...sorry...so sorry...it's not what it looks like...so sorry." He repeats.

Hurriedly the guy pulls up his pants and runs past me, still holding my panties against his face.
The door slams closed after him.
I stare stupefied at the tiles in my bathroom. Slowly I come to my senses.
I pick up the heap of clothes I had left this morning when I got dressed so rapidly.
~Goddamn pervert.~
I sigh. "So stupid of me."



3 comments:

  1. i love this moment of anticipation - when you already know who is gonna appear, but you don't know how he'll make an entry. and damn....
    I hear a deep baritone mumble.
    "Let's do this shit."
    ...is one GOOD introduction :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your fanfic: "Black." The baritone says.
    my stupid brain: Too doo doo too, too doo doo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hhahaha...yes...that is exactly what's going on in my mind when I'm writing about Eddie.

      Delete