About Me

My photo
This is a blog with stories inspired by a muse known as Eddie. I respect this man thoroughly and I do not mean to insult him in any way. This is just a fantasy. Please leave comments. I write for myself mainly, but an occasional comment is highly appreciated.

Thursday 12 November 2015

The sculptor; part 20




I inhale deeply. With a shiver I breathe out and open my eyes.
He still sits in front of me, this magnificent ethereal male elf, staring at me with watery eyes.

I feel surprised, surprised and a need to...to live inside of him somehow. Knock him down and devour him.
Instead I hiccup.
And then I start giggling.
Laughing.
A gushing of laughter.

He frowns, with an uncertain smile.
Gets up and looks down at me.
"Come." He says and gives me his hand.
I follow him. Into the shed, through an attached doorway into the little farmhouse.
Up a stairs.
Still giggling, another hiccup leaves me.
We enter a bedroom with a large luxurious looking bed.
"Won't Joshua mind?" I ask. I feel so exited.
"No."
Eddie pulls me to him. His hand in the nape of my neck.
When our bodies touch he sighs.
"Do you want me?" Eddie asks.
I slip my hand under his t-shirt. His skin is warm and soft.
"Yes, Eddie, I want you." I whisper with my mouth against the thin fabric of his short sleeve. With my teeth I pull it up a bit, so my lips can touch the skin of his bicep. I close my eyes and breathe in his scent. Strong, intoxicating.
"Do you love me?" He asks
I nod and murmur a yes.
He inhales with a shiver.
"Can you learn me how to love?"
"I don't know if I can. I never loved anyone before....not like this." I say.
"Do you love Rave?"
I take a few steps back, away from him.
"He's just a friend."
"A fuck friend." He snarls.
I stay silent.

"Do you trust me?" He continues.
I raise my shoulders, shake my head.
"I'm not sure." I answer.
"I won't hurt you."
I scorn; "From the moment we met you've hurt me."
He smiles.
"Hálwen, come here."

My heart beats in my throat when I see the look on his face. Somehow the atmosphere between us seem to have changed.
Almost sacred.
"Will you take your clothes off...for me."
While I stare into his ocean deep eyes, I do as he asks.
His hands follow my movements like he's blind and wants to learn what I'm doing.
I unbutton my blouse, his fingers touch the skin exposed - I pull the garment from my shoulders, his warm rough palms stroke me. So tender. So enthralling.

His eyes, half closed, appraise me now I'm standing in front of him, naked.
Insecure, I want to cover myself.

"Don't." He warns.

"Will you undress me now, Hálwen."
He strokes the visible bulge in his pants.
"I want you. But slow." He almost whispers inaudibly with that deep velvet voice.

I undress and listen to his uneven breathing. Sometimes he softly moans when breathing out. I touch his nakedness, almost shocked when I feel how hard he is.
His balls are tight, moulded at the base of his shaft.
A primal lust waves over me.
I want to grab him.
Fuck his wits out.
Climb into him. God. He is so beautiful. Sin. He is sin.
The effigy of sin.

It must be visible on my face for he smiles and says:
"Slow. Slow, my love."

Next his mouth covers mine and his hand strokes my belly, lower, between my legs.
Where I burn.
"I want..." He groans when he feels how lubricous he makes me. "Ah...ffff..., you're so lovely."
"I want to do...something...."
Velvety whispers.
"...But you have to trust me, Hálwen."

Against better judgement I nod. Because I do. I do trust him.
Is it love? Or is it lust, which makes me do so.
He asks me to climb on the bed. Sit on my knees. Legs slightly apart.

I feel sexy. And impatient.
He gets on the bed behind me and like a magician he conjures a silk scarf, caresses me with the soft fabric and then blindfolds me while I lean back against his warm hard body.
"I love you." He breathes in my ear, his lips linger in my neck. "I adore you."
When I reach behind me he withdraws and gets of the bed.

For a while it is silent.
"Eddie?"
"Shhhhh."

He gets back on the bed again.
His hands follow the contours of my body. He takes my left hand, kisses the palm, whispers something inaudible and then he takes the right hand, strokes the veins under the delicate skin of my wrist with his tongue, his warm lips.
And then he binds them together, with a soft rope, on my back.

I gasp.
But I let him.

"Good girl." He says.
His mouth on my throat, fingers tangled in my hair.
His breathing is laboured while he continues to bind me with the rope.
Around my waist, my chest, my feet, my thighs. And as he does he strokes my flesh, kisses me, tenderly bites me, fingers me.
Shock waves go through my body when his mouth is on my nipple, his warm tongue swirling around it, his hand working my centre; my moist longing centre.

And then he takes away the blindfold, so I can see him.

He's Eddie.
The beautiful lean bodied Eddie.
Eddie the faun.
With his long wavy hair, strands hanging partly in his face. His eyes; feverish.

But he gets off the bed again!
And from a canvas bag he takes out a camera, a sketchbook, and a crayon. And he starts drawing me.
Drawing me, and taking photos.

This gorgeous young Priapus, with his erect penis, is drawing me!

I can hardly breath with these overwhelming feelings of lust for him.
At this moment I know I could die for him. And that idea totally freaks me out.
"Fuck this, Eddie, please! Don't do this to me!" I beg, I wail.
"You don't know how beautiful you are, Hálwen. You just don't know." He cries.
"I want you so much, Eddie, come back." I moan.
"I need to draw you....I need to....I need to remember this!"

I shake my head violently.
Try to stretch my body. Move my hips to try to find some kind of release.
"Oh my god..." Eddie mouths as he sees what I'm doing.
He almost swirls away the sketchbook and takes me in his arms. His hand finds my centre, my breasts - accentuated by the taut rope -  and with agile fingers he almost lets me cum.
Almost.

He unties the rope that is fastened around my legs. Massages the bloodstream back into them. Bends over me and kisses my warm, slippery cunt. Which makes me explode. Immediately.

And when I do he pulls my legs over his and leads his hard dick into me. Panting almost as loud as I do.
He thrusts deep inside of me and when he feels I'm contracting again he withdraws.

"Fucking no! Damn you!" I cry out frustrated.
"No, please! You're driving me insane!"

I want to grab him but my arms are still tied on my back. So I try to kick him.
"Untie me!" I yell angry.
And he does.
Triggered like a ravenous wild cat I push him on his back and dive into him, his warmth, his smooth skin. I kiss hiss balls, his stomach, his shaft.
And almost swallow him whole.
I suck him so hard he cries out.
He reaches for my face, with shaking fingertips caressing my cheeks.
"No." I slap away his hands.
"No. Now it's my turn."

The rope is well made. Strong, but soft. A beautiful rope. I admire it.
Then I look at him. Lying on his back. His eyes on me. His face. Serious.
Wanting.
"Put your hands above your head." I don't recognize my own voice.
And with the rope I bind his hands to the bed post.

And like he did; I get off the bed.

I stare at him.
My catch.
I smile.
He smiles back. A dimple.
"I love you." I say to him.



No comments:

Post a Comment