About Me

My photo
This is a blog with stories inspired by a muse known as Eddie. I respect this man thoroughly and I do not mean to insult him in any way. This is just a fantasy. Please leave comments. I write for myself mainly, but an occasional comment is highly appreciated.

Monday 22 September 2014

19. Better person

He sits opposite of me. At the kitchen table.
He wants to talk. To get to know each other.
"I thought it time to finally get to know each other a bit first." Is what he said.

I am rather angry, actually. I want to kick him out. But my time is precious with him. Always too short. So I sit. And we talk.

"Why don't you come and live with me."
"What?"
"I always have to come to you. Come live with me now your children no longer live with you. Apple will go to university soon and your son lives with his dad now. Tour with me."
"That's just crazy!"
"It can be done. She won't mind."
"Your wife won't mind?!"
I look at him as if he has completely lost his mind. And I am about to lose mine.
"Will you do it for Apple?" He gives me a cute look. I laugh. I scorn.
"Apple is almost grown up now. Use another bait."
"For me?" He does the pouting bunny on me. It almost works.
"Listen to me, funny guy," I say, "you said you want to get to know me. But you do know me. And you should know I will never say yes.
I'm old fashioned. Much more than you. I can not share. You are a better person than I am. And probably your wife is too.
So no. This role, as the other woman, befits me perfectly. I will not come with you and you should go back. Always. You can not stay.
Only promise me one thing. That you'll always return."

He stands up and crouches next to me. His head in my lap. I stroke his wonderful hair. It is getting a bit longer again. I like that. I bow over him and breath in his familiar smell, his salty breeze.
"Please, just let me..." He mumbles. And at that moment the doorbell goes.

I walk to the door and open it. A tall, dark and handsome young man bents over me and gives me a kiss on my mouth.
"Hi babe," he says and walks past me. "Came to see how you're doing since I haven't seen you in a while."
It is Nicolas.
Nicolas embraces me and tries to kiss me, but I turn away my face. His kiss lands in my neck, and his lips linger there.
"You smell lovely." He says. And looks up when he sees my other visitor standing in the hallway.
"Wow, you never told me!" He exclaims enthusiastic. Paces towards my love with his arm around me. Possessive.
"How are you, sir, I'm a great fan." Shaking his hand.
"Thank you." My love says with his low voice. A strange look on his face, grumpy and shy.
"And you are?" Looking from me to Nicolas, who is still holding me.
"This is Nicolas," I say while I push the taller man to the door, "who just came to say hello. Right, Nicolas?"
"Hey babe, I...eh...sure! Call me?" As I close the door behind him.
When I return, my lion still stands in the hallway. Looking pensive.
"Who was that?" he asks.
"Oh just some guy." I say. "Shall we have a bite? Or are you not hungry?"
"Oh. I'm hungry alright." He grabs my hand. Draws me against him.
"Some guy, huh? Who is he?" He forces his lips on mine. His tongue pushing them apart.
"Is he your lover?" His hands are kneading my back, stroking my buttocks. I can not help but kiss him back.
"Is he good?" He rubs his crotch against me. It is swelling.
He caresses my breast, circling the nipple with his thumb.
"Does he make you moan?" His hand is under my dress, stroking between my legs, making my panties wet.
I open his pants and touch his full grown shaft. Firmly I grab it. He is so hard.
"Does he make you beg?" He draws aside my panties and moves his penis in my slit. I whimper.
He thrusts. His legs between mine, his hands around my waist. Supporting me, while I receive. We almost tumble on the floor. Moving, banging each other. On the carpet. Rough strokes. Wild. Primitive.
"Does he make you scream when you come?" He groans.
I arch my back, collect every strike he gives. I pant. I put my nails in his back. I heave. I scream.
And he roars. My lion.

"I am sorry." He holds me in his arms, while we spoon, on the floor. He kisses me softly on the back of my head.
"I guess I am not the better person you think I am."
I roll over. Kiss him on his nose.
"You are the best possible person." I say. Looking him in the eyes. His precious ocean blue eyes. I stroke his bearded chin and continue.
"Let us go back to our separate lives. We are one. Here." I touch my heart as he once did.
"Don't be jealous. My heart is occupied. By you and the children. But I need warmth sometimes. To share my bed. I am just a human being."
He nods. And sighs.
Then he takes me in his arms and helps me get up.
"Let's have a bite. I'm starving."

We are sitting at the table again. Just shared a delicious pizza tartufo bianco and a good glass of Italian wine.
He is preparing his performance for the coming tour. Scratches in this notebook of his.
"Can you translate my lines?"
And after I did. "Now pronounce them for me."
I speak the words in my own language. He tries and tastes the words. I say them again.
He looks intently at my mouth as I do. Puts his hand under my chin and pulls me towards him. Kisses my lips warmly.
I stand up. Take his hands and urge him to follow me. To my bedroom.

When he enters me I feel whole again. He is my other halve. Like some mythological being we are one.
As our breathing goes deeper our moves become slower. Almost not moving at all. Only that feeling of him on top of me. His moans against my mouth, his hands around my face. Oh, how I love him.

The following day he has to leave. We embrace for the last time and then he turns around and walks away.

Bye my elf. Fare you well.




No comments:

Post a Comment